WHEN IT COMES TO CHOOSING A RIGHT COMPANY, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO DO A VERY THOROUGH HOMEWORK AND FROM MY EXPERIENCE, THESE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT 7 KEYS THAT ABSOLUTELY MUST BE ” TICKED OFF” BEFORE STARTING WITH THE NEW OPPORTUNITY PRESENTED TO YOU:
- Has the company got a proven track record ? I would personally like to see 10+ years. Yes, I know – sometimes they say 5 years is enough, however I have seen people starting in a relatively new opportunity that is a few years old only to find out that despite the fact that it has a few years of operation, it doesn’t have a solid structure or proven track record, which leads to its collapse later on… or perhaps it has been all this time in a “pre-launch” state without properly registering in particular markets, so it never officially opened. So I personally would look into companies with at least 10 years experience. It means that the products have been well-tested ( and not just clinically but by people using them and creating their personal, “over the years” feedback and stories), that there is an evidence of leaders making money ( or not – then you don’t even look further and look for another company).
- Management of the company. Does the company have solid management and what is the financial situation of the company? Does it have funds to grow further? You might need to do a little bit more research into this and obtain information through the leadership of the company or the corporate team. Sometimes you need to take a risk and trust your “gut” feeling. Obviously, being in a business for at least 10 years will help to alleviate the risk as it is very likely that if the company has been growing for over 10 years, it will remain in good shape for another good interval of time after you start and your investment of time and effort ( and some money) will not be wasted.
- Is there a UNIQUE MARKETING POSITION of the company in terms of products or services? My way of checking is to ask/check if products/services like this are available anywhere else. If they are – how readily available? Why would people want to access these products or services from this company if they can access them from somewhere else? Personally, I am all for 100% uniqueness, and would not be interested in the companies with products or services that can be accessible outside of the company.
- Are the products ethical and good to be associated with? What I mean by that is for me personally it is very important to represent the brand of products or a service that is not only unique, but unique in a good way – special in a way that they make other people using them either be healthier, or looking good in a natural healthy way, or advancing their live in an ethical way without compromising any values but rather enhancing them. Making money is great, but I want to feel good about what I am promoting and standing for, therefore this key is extremely important to me.
- Can you generate fast immediate income? For quick business growth and to keep new people in the game, it is imperative to provide quick rewards for new people. If this doesn’t happen, people lose interest and quickly move to something else and you will forever be looking for new people to replace the ones who left. In my company, it is great to see new people making a lot of money quickly without even understanding the process of building a business. In fact, those who don’t even “build a business” on purpose, start making money and it takes them by surprise and encourages them to look deeper and take the business more seriously! It is great to have goals for a distant future, but often ( if not always) people want quick cash now!
- Does the Marketing Plan provide long-term residual income? What happens when you reach one of the significant levels with great monthly bonuses and then decide to enjoy the lifestyle you created and stop participating actively in further developing your business? Over my 15 years in the industry, I came across a lot of former leaders from other companies who built their businesses and then due to some, sometimes unexpected, circumstances had to take a time off, only to come back to a heavily diminished business and bonus cheque ( if anything was left at all)! Check this one carefully as the whole idea of embarking on this journey of entrepreneurship is to create a residual income so that you can do things that are important to you after you build the business and the income will still continue to come even if you are not actively involved.
- Does the team you are connecting with have a proven, simple, step-by-step system and active Leadership? Make sure that the leaders in the team not only teach others what to do, but demonstrate it themselves and have a simple, easy to duplicate system. Particularly now, with such a significant growth in Social Media marketing, it is more than ever important to have processes in place and a support from your leadership team, not only to get you started, but to get your business growing fast without you learning and doing everything, but rather “plugging” your new team members and customers into a well-designed support structure.